I survived the weekend. And all things considered, it was a good one. I worked with a good crew and that is always a good thing and makes for a good weekend. I was supposed to work today, but got put on-call, so I am totally okay with that. Hanging out on the couch in my jammies is a welcome break today.
I found out a tidbit of info yesterday that is really causing me some angst. It is an issue that I thought was resolved over 6 months ago, but it is about to rear it's ugly head again. I apologize for being so cryptic, but I need to be. I am struggling to know what to do at this point, and am relying on prayer to get me through. I know of no other way. I am hoping that a recent change in management will be a good thing. If not, well, I could be looking for a job elsewhere. Hoping and praying for the best.
The weather is beautiful and I am thinking that later today I will take the kids swimming. What a wonderful day for it. Maybe I will even post pictures.
Monday, June 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment